CORRILUX® 450C SM
A range of high efficiency surface mounted luminaires with a satin polycarbonate lens. The resultant luminaire is not only extremely efficient but also has an expected life of up to 50,000 hours with 90% lumen maintenance (L90). CORRILUX® 450C SM boasts high efficiency and low wattage to provide equivalent light output to typical compact fluorescent luminaires, whilst giving energy savings of up to 50%. Features Up to 105 luminaire lumens per circuit watt Expected life of 50,000 hours (L90) Power factor greater than 0.85 Easily replaceable LED array White RAL 9010 20% housing Dimming versions available 3 hour integral emergency available Available with corridor function, microwave and photocell sensors.
- LED 2000 – 3400 lumen out Colour temperature 4000K CRI/Ra 80, Macadam 3 3000K colour temperature available on request
- Fixed output (HF), DALI Dimmable (100-1%) Driver lifetime up to 100,000hr at Ta25
Body material and colour
- RAL9010 20% white painted spun aluminium body
- Satin Opal polycarbonate diffuser held by 3 x chrome screw nuts
- Centre UK-BESA fixing detail and additional 20mm diameter cable entry hole. Three alternative fixing holes evenly spaced on perimeter.
- 3, 4, 5 or 6 pole terminal block, (2 x 2.5mmSq)
- Can be delivered with standard(S), self-test(ST) or DALI 3hr emergency light.
- Can be supplied with integral movement sensor (SPP-SEN)
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products