Mounting C21 above a board ensures that all international light requirements are fulfilled. Many mounting options C21 can be surface mounted, recessed into a T-bar ceiling, or mounted as a pendant. It is also available for wall mounting directly above the board, using a purpose-made wall bracket. Row mounting The pendant, surface and wall mounted versions can be row mounted to match longer boards. Other applications With its asymmetric light distribution, Glamox C21 is a powerful wallwash luminaire, and may be used for a number of purposes in addition to its primary function as a whiteboard luminaire.
- The luminaire may be surface mounted, recessed into a T-bar ceiling, or mounted as a pendant using a standard Glamox suspension. It is also available for wall mounting directly above the board, using a purpose-made wall bracket. Luminaire prepared for row mounting, marked TW, are delivered without end caps and have to be ordered separately. 600mm version is delivered without TW and only 1 pcs can be used in a row. For recessed 600mm in T-bar, a thinner endcap is required and required to be ordered separately to complete. See accessories.
Body material and colour
- Extruded aluminium painted in white
- Electronic ballast (HF) or DALI.
- LED 2500 or 3800 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80(90 on request), MacAdams 3
- Asymmetric lenses with black anti-glare reflector
- Wall mounting bracket (1 pcs per luminaire) Row mounting kit (bracket + through wiring) for continious mounting. Pendant wire kit Thinner endcap for recessed 600mm version(T-bar)
- Glamox C21 in 1200mm length is prepared for Wireless sensor (MPW-SEN) or wireless antenna (DALI-AE) for a complete wireless installation. For more information see user manual for sensors under "Download".
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products