The LHH is an arm-based medical examination light for table, wall, floor or ceiling mounting. The powerful LED module has an excellent light output giving more than 24 000 lux @ 1 metre. The flexible self-balancing arm, excellent light output and the frictionless horizontal and vertical movement makes LHH one of the most acknowledged examination luminaires in the market. Medical applications LHH is approved as a medical device to EN60601-1 / EN60601-1-2 and designed especially for demanding viewing conditions that require exceptionally good light such as medical examinations and minor procedures. It has widespread applications throughout the health sector, in hospitals, health centres and consulting rooms. Protected by SteriTouch® LHH is painted with SteriTouch® antimicrobial powder coating, which prevents the growth of bacteria, biofilm and mould. Based on ionic silver technology, the antimicrobial performance remains continuously effective throughout the product's lifetime. Available with Tunable White A version of LHH with adjustable colour temperature is available. This makes it possible to switch between warm white and cool white light, depending on the task at hand. The warm white setting is ideal for dermatological examinations, while the cool white setting is ideal for the recognition of blood vessels.
- On/Off and dim. Watch-light: Starts at minimum light level. CCT:Step 3500/4000/4500K
- LHH is available as portable with plug or non-portable for fixed mounting. LHH can be mounted on ceiling, wall, table or trolley. Various table clamps, integrated table mount, wall mount, ceiling mount and trolley are available as accessories on request. Optimum Mounting Height Ceiling: 2.7m Wall: 1.2m - 1.4m
Medical approvals and certificates
- IEC/EN60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC/EN 60601-2-41
- Delivered with cable and plug. Wall and ceiling - 1.7m lead length. Table / trolley version - 3.2m lead length.
- CRI is 95 (CRI on R9: 98) Light distribution: 10° on standard version and 16° on wide beam (WB) version Standard version: Approx. 35,000lux at 1m and 120,000lux at 0.5m, 4000K. D10 is 300mm on 1m, 160mm on 50cm. CCTversion: Approx. 25,000lux at 1m and 65,000lux at 0.5. 3500/4000/4500K. D10 is 300mm on 1m, 160mm on 50cm.
Body material and colour
- Steel arm with plastic covers. Aluminium shade. Colour: White with black details.
Arm technology and movement
- Parallel, three-pivot arm for Wall (W), Table (T), Ceiling (C), Fixed(F) or Portable(P). Special version for Trolley is marked "TR". Arm lengths are 105 cm or 115 cm.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products