- The luminaire’s housing has high ingress protection and increased mechanical impact resistance, which makes it suitable for use in demanding spaces. It’s an excellent solution for sports facilities, shopping centres, industrial and public buildings. Its functionality has also been extended to include applications in outdoor conditions or at large mounting heights.
- Available for Central battery supply (Z) and (ZA). A versions standard (S), selftest (ST) and (DALI) are also available.
- Uniform sign illumination due to a large amount of low-power LEDs with luminance of 100 or 500 cd/m². Sign visibility: 25 m. Safety sign label ordered separately, various signs are available as accessories
Body material and colour
- A white or black plastic housing made of self-extinguishing polycarbonate that withstands a flammability test at 850⁰C.
- LiFePO4 - Lithium batteries - Several decades ago, emergency lighting was the main driving force behind the development of new battery solutions. After the introduction of electric vehicles (cars, scooters and bikes) however, all research on rechargeable batteries and almost all production is switched to modern, lithium-based technologies. Emergency lighting should have the most reliable energy source available. The intense development of lithium battery technology can serve as a guarantee of long service life, efﬁciency and savings.
- 3- or 5- pole, 2.5 mm2 through-wiring connection terminal
- Emergency safety sign lighting in accordance with the EN 1838 and EN 50172 standards. Escape route emergency lighting in accordance with the EN 60598-2-22 standard, for use with safety signs in accordance with ISO 7010.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products