Carelite is an arm-based patient bed head luminaire for table, wall or floor mounting. The powerful LED module has an excellent low glare light output giving approximately 2000 lux @ 0.6 metres. The flexible self-balancing arm, excellent light output and ergonomic handle makes Carelite one of the most versatile bed-head luminaires in the market. Patient light Carelite is carefully developed to be as user-friendly as possible with the spring balanced arm and ergonomic handle that is easy to use even for patients with disabilities. The dimmable light source is well placed inside of the head to avoid glare, especially good when used as a reading light whilst not disturbing other patients in multi-bed wards. Integrated night-watch Carelite is equipped with night-watch, an observation light for the nurse to check on the patient. Protected by SteriTouch® Carelite is painted with SteriTouch® antimicrobial powder coating, which prevents the growth of bacteria, biofilm and mould. Based on ionic silver technology, the antimicrobial performance remains continuously effective throughout the product's lifetime.
Medical approvals and certificates
- LED: 400lm 3000K and CRI >90
- Electronic, dimmableballast as standard.
Body material and colour
- Steel arm with plastic covers. Shade in aluminium. Available in white colour.
- Carelite can be wall, table or trolley mounted. Various mounting brackets and trolley are available on request. For mounting on trolley, we recommend the use of extra weight for more stability.
- Delivered with 1.7m long cable and plug.
Arm technology and movement
- Parallel, three-pivot arm. Arm lengths are 105 cm for the table version and 105 cm or 115 cm for the wall version.
- On/Off and dim. Night-watch: Starts at minimum light level.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products