To be successful we believe you will have these qualifications:
You have a higher education (bachelor's or master’s degree) and relevant working experience within HR system development and HR processes. You have preferably implemented or worked within a global HR system before and have an understanding of its importance for an organization. You are systematic, analytical and process oriented, with a high degree of inpendence. In this role you will collaborate broadly across the organization to share best practice and utilize resources efficiently, so good cooperation skills are vital. You are a team player with experience in leading and motivating people and with excellent communication skills, both in Norwegian and in English. To keep in touch with our goals for the future you should proactively follow new trends and be an early adopter of relevant technologies and standards to successfully implement best practices.
Craft the implementation and management our HRIS system to create a seamless and engaging experience for our employees across the globe
- Lead the change in rolling out innovative policies and become the go to resource for our employees and managers
- Be a driving force for HR analytics to extract valuable insights that will shape the future of our organization
- Drive the continuous improvement of HR processes and tools and collaborate cross-functionally with our operational units as well as our internal IT team to ensure seamless integration
- Be an active participant in our dynamic HR team, contributing your expertise to enhance various HR practices
- Shape and execute our HRIS strategy and roadmap, charting the course for our HR tech evolution
Why join Glamox?
- High degree of empowerment and a chance to shape and evolve your role and department
- A creative and varied role in an international working environment
- Mandate to really influence final designs and solutions
- Be part of a strong and diverse organization with friendly and committed colleagues
- Opportunities for personal growth and exciting professional challenges
- A workplace that values a healthy work-life balance
We believe that diversity contributes to better results and would like to warmly encourage all qualified candidates to contact us.
Join an industry leader with a strong focus on quality and sustainability!
Questions? Contact our recruitment agency:
Arne H. Underdal-Lokt, Partner, 91 13 14 14
Karina Dørheim, Research Analyst, 91 00 08 07
Emilia Lundahl Otterhals, Advisor Research and Analysis, 48 03 08 88
Apply here: https://capus.recman.no/job.php?job_id=349732&path=finn&apply_only