We are looking for a highly business-driven, enthusiastic, and growth minded Group CDO/Chief Digitalization Officer to lead the ongoing digital business development initiatives for a Norwegian based, international industry enterprise (B2B). You will be supporting a very dynamic and driven CEO with contagious energy.
Professional, international Private Equity owners provide the framework for success through ambition, direction, speed, resources, and competence. You’ll be part of the Management Incentive Program, so you can harvest from the value you are creating.
The successful candidate will shape and drive initiatives to solve key business challenges and utilize new technology and IoT data to improve business performance and end customer experiences. You will continually scout for new opportunities, bring in new ideas, lead projects and identify new trends to put the company at the forefront of their industry.
You should have a profound desire to find business opportunities enabled by digital technology, be innovative and analytical, and have good leadership skills. The world will be your playground and the opportunities have almost no limits. You will be a part of a management team on a mission to change their part of the world.
- Strengthening and integrating the overall Glamox digital community to future proof business and unlock further growth potential.
- Responsible for driving the strategic and commercial digital agenda in Glamox, secure that digital initiatives are aligned.
- Light Management Systems (LMS) represent significant future potential in both our commercial divisions.
- IoT/Data/AI – Data-enabled products and services.
- Group IT and Cyber Security.
- Digital customer interface.
- Merging digital and tech capabilities to better exploit innovative opportunities, utilize skillsets and align data driven business models.
We are looking for a person who has the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience with digital driven business development (IoT, AI, etc.).
- Superior analytical, strategical, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Business and innovative acumen.
- Communicative and interpersonal abilities with a technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to drive digitally enabled change management and agility throughout the enterprise.
- Experience from building and managing effective, dynamic teams.
Location: anywhere Glamox has offices (PL, EE, UK, IE, NO, DK, DE, Switzerland, NL, and more). Poland and Norway (Oslo, Molde) have the biggest offices where most of the IT personnel are located.
Why join Glamox?
- High degree of empowerment.
- A creative and varied role in an international working environment.
- Mandate to really influence final designs and solutions.
- Take advantage of continuous development and learning opportunities.
- Be part of a strong and diverse organization with friendly and committed colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth and exciting professional challenges.
- Join an industry leader with a strong focus on quality and sustainability.
End date: Ongoing - as soon as we find the right candidate we will close the position.
We believe that diversity contributes to better results and would like to warmly encourage all qualified candidates to contact us. Please contact Assignment Manager Emely Kransvik in Panamera IMD on email@example.com. Include "CDO IoT + your name" in the subject field.
We look forward to hearing from you and a mutually beneficial, long-term relationship.
Join our bright team!