Glamox is a leading supplier of sustainable lighting solutions to the global Marine, Offshore and Wind (MOW) market. Our vision is to create light for a better life. To support rapid growth within offshore wind, we seek to strengthen our sales team further with a Sales Development Manager.
Sales Development Manager Asia:
You will be responsible for developing the Offshore Wind business plan and achieving sales targets within new build business in Asia, with a high focus on offshore substation, turbines, and wind-related vessels. You will be a part of the Asia sales team and will report to the Asia Director in MOW.
Job location: Oslo, Molde or Ålesund.
- Lead generation: Identifying and building relationships with key stakeholders, such as owners, end users, project developers and design- or engineering companies in close cooperation with the Sales Team.
- Project development: Having a strong influence on specifications and the decision-making process from a very early stage. Mapping relevant decision makers and promoting Glamox’s sustainable solutions.
- Ensuring the seamless closure and delivery of deals: Close cooperation with other Business Units and local account managers for ”in-country support” to ensure a “One Glamox” customer experience and satisfactory after-sales service.
- Market Development: Playing an essential role in understanding the market trends and contributing with feedback, influencing product and technology developments.
Are you who we are looking for?
To succeed in this role, you must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and an interest in the Offshore Wind industry. You should be open-minded and self-driven, with a strong willingness to learn.
Additional skills and qualifications:
- A relationship builder
- The ability to work systematically and accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and a Scandinavian language
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, sales or marketing, or relevant professional experience
- A passion for contributing to the development of the offshore wind industry
- The ability to understand complex customer needs and solutions.
Why join Glamox?
- Interesting and inspiring tasks in an international working atmosphere
- Possibilities for personal and professional development
- You can be a part of a knowledgeable and passionate team with a strong focus on customer experience
- The opportunity to contribute to further growth in the offshore wind arena
- Joining a quality-oriented organisation with great professional strength
- Competitive compensation
We believe that diversity contributes to better results and would like to warmly encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
For spørsmål om stillingene ta kontakt med vår rådgiver i Yapril Kariann Sandvik, Tel: (+47) 476 35 720, eller mail: email@example.com