Our LMS Commercial team are looking for an engineer to support commissioning engineers and work with R&D on improvements to lighting control systems. We focus on understanding the needs of our users and solving their problems at the source. If you have technical expertise in building automation and would like to gain new work experience, then we are looking for you.
Field Application Engineer
Nr ref. GK/ES/40/2023
To succeed and create innovative solutions in the lighting industry together with us, you need:
- higher technical education (electrical engineering, automation, electronics)
- good experience in the field of light controls or BMS might compensate for lack of education.
- knowledge of building automation (Zigbee, Z-Wave, KNX)
- experience in commissioning Light management systems or BMS systems.
- knowledge of IPv4 networks
- very good knowledge of English - B2/C1
- creativity and innovative approach to design,
- analytic mindset,
- communicativeness, energy and optimism,
- attitude to support LMS Glamox users from all over the world
- ability to identify and solve problems and work under time pressure,
- willingness to some travelling activity in Glamox markets in Europe
- very good knowledge of Polish
- conducting remote service interventions in the field of control systems
- support in creating control logic based on the provided scenarios
- conducting remote and local commissioning of complex control systems
- proposing possible product improvements based on user feedback
- verifying and giving opinions on technical documentation of complex control systems and proposing improvements
- creating instructions and knowledge bases for users of control systems, proposing new instructions based on contact with users
- collecting, organizing and providing feedback on control systems to product managers in a standardized manner
- supporting in the integration of control systems with BMS or AV systems
- diagnosing and reporting product defects
- conducting stationary and online training for sales employees from the Group in the field of lighting control systems
Apply! You will have the opportunity to work on a contract basis in a dynamic and open team, in an international environment focused on success.
- essential work tools,
- medical care for you and your family, sports card, fruit Thursdays and delicious coffee
- language courses,
- work in hybrid mode,
- friendly mode of implementation and training.