Sales Manager Glamox:
As the Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving our business growth by generating new sales and managing existing customer relationships by providing sustainable light soultions. You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, attending conferences and events, conducting market research, and building strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers. You will be a part of the Glamox Northern Europe (GNE) sales team and report directly to the Sales Team Manager at GNE. Your goal will be to exceed set sales targets and contribute to the overall success of our organization. Office location can be either in Molde or in Aalesund.
- Sales of Glamox´s products and solutions to current and potential costumers.
- Actively seek knowledge and keep up to date on product and market development within a defined area of responsibility.
- Identify new projects and map relevant decision makers.
- Prepare technical specifications and offers based on costumer needs.
- Conducting costumer meetings and presentation as well as costumer visits.
- Organize and participate at relevant fairs.
Are you who we are looking for?To succeed in this role, you must have strong interpersonal and communicative skills, and have an interest in the maritime industry. Passion for sustainability is definitely an advantage. You are open-minded and self-driven, with a strong willingness to learn.
Additional skills and qualifications:
- Relationship builder
- Ability to work systematically and accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and a Scandinavian language
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, sales or marketing, or relevant professional experience
- Passion for sustainable solutions
- Ability to understand complex customer needs and solutions.
Why join Glamox?
- Interesting and inspiring tasks in an international working atmosphere
- Possibilities for personal and professional development
- You can be a part of a knowledgeable and passionate team with a strong focus on customer experience
- The opportunity to contribute to further growth in maritime industry
- Joining a quality-oriented organisation with great professional strength
- Competitive compensation
We belive that diversity contributes to better results and would like to warmly encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Join our bright team!
T: 90 13 21 81
Veronica Hjertvik Hedman
T: 40 02 15 77